Bayern Munich arguably the best football clubs in the Bundesliga, has had some of the best signings in the European scene.
Bayern Munich is known as the senior club to other clubs in Germany with the Bavarians going after the best legs in the division in a bid to further strengthen their squad.
Names like Lucas Hernandez tops the list of Bayern Munich’s most expensive signings so far with over €80M million euros from Atletico Madrid, followed by Corentin Tolisso with 41.5M million euros from Olympique Lyon.
Javi Martinez who was signed from Athletic Club Bilbao complete the third spot with €40M million euros.
Theses players have so far contributed a lot to the first team in recent years since their arrival at the club.
Here are the 11 most expensive Bayern Munich signings so far in full.
1. Lucas Hernandez – €80M (Atletico Madrid).
2. Corentin Tolisso – €41.5M (Olympique Lyon).
3. Javi Martinez – €40M (Athletic Club Bilbao).
4. Arturo Vidal – €37.5M (Juventus).
5. Mario Gotze – €37M (Borussia Dortmund).
6. Matt Hummels – €35M (Borussia Dortmund).
7. Douglas Costa – €30M (Shakhtar Donetsk).
8. Benjamin Pavard – €30M (VfB Stuttgart).
9. Manuel Neuer – €30M (Schalke 04).
10. Franck Ribery – €30M (Olympique Marseille).
11. Mario Gomez – €30M (VfB Stuttgart).
Lucas Hernandez some may say hasn’t been able to justify his price tag after moving from Atletico Madrid with such a high value.
Franck Ribery and Arjen Robben proved their value, joining at an older.
Lucas Hernandez, although has faced several injuries.
Bayern Munich current players with their market value, the current worth, or value of the squad.
The total squad value of FC Bayern Munich stands at €756.58M million euros while the eleven players are worth €426M million euros.
The squad value, how do they compare, and how they’ve been able to drive the club.
Surprisingly, Corentin Tolisso appears to be the second most expensive signings at Bayern Munich.