Yet another Bundesliga matchday as Bayern Munich welcome Bayer Leverkusen to the Allianz arena once again.
- Bayern Munich currently enjoying a hundred percent run under Hansi Flick
- Bayern Munich have the right motivation going into the game with less injury worries
- Bayern is with Europe’s most prolific goal scorer Robert Lewandowski
- The Allianz arena remains a fortress.
- Hansi Flick is very much supported and he is with the right players.
Bayern Munich hold this game in their hands as there’ll be no room for excuses if they end up loosing the game at the end. In terms of injuries, Lucas Hernandez and Fiete-Arp are the only major casualties.
Prediction: Bayern Munich 2-0 Bayer 04 Leverkusen